Thursday 26 January 2023

#428 - stitching around the shapes

 … and a few appliqué bits of orange.




I like it more now, the least successful flower was the cactus dahlia one, so I added some orange petals which made it a bit better.  It’s a learning curve, and I will either leave that shape off the next try, or work on it separately.


In hindsight it might have been a good idea to put my freemotion foot on, actually that’s an understatement, I SHOULD have taken the time to put it on, it would have been quicker.  There again I pretty much exist to phiddle around since I retied!


Some thread with variegation could also have been pulled out,rather than just leaving my Aurifil 20/23 on the machine. I’m pulling the sick card on that one🤧


After that effort this will now be cut up for another DMC storage bag.


Hugs


Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...