Monday 1 May 2023

#467 - Contemporary Cross - Custard Cream Dream Mini - 100% completed

 Stitching Day 100



All done in 100 stitching days, although there have been 161 days since I started it in November 2022.

I just need to quickly roll the frame back up, and attend to his green measles, but that is only a few stitches.  I don’t want to cut them out as it might compromise the surrounding stitches, so I will over-stitch in the appropriate colour.

Next time you see this little chap is after he as been washed and will be ready for framing.  I’m not sure if I will do it, or it will be done professionally.  I do know, however, that I will be getting him his overly own little name badge …Topic.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...