Sunday 11 June 2023

#477 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 15.14% completed

 Day 73


That is Page 5 finished, which leaves one full and one partial page on this first row of pages … it’s background too so it should zip along.

I am not sure if I have any stitching left in me today, I’ve only done 272, which is really low, but it has been a blazing hot here in the UK.

It was also too hot to do much gardening, so I will have to set my alarm for 6 o’clock or thereabouts to get out there and move the last few plants that will be in the way when the Potting Shed base goes down this week.  I can then lurk by the fan near my stand and stitch.

My foot is annoyingly slow to heal, but as the youngest kid pointed out, heavy gardening is gonna do that!

Hugs, and may your path always be in the light.

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...