Saturday 2 March 2019

#38 ~ Peoples' Choice SAL



I've recently discovered the Serendipitous Stitching blog, and was interested to see the post just now about freebie designs.

Here's a couple of mine from Heaven and Earth Designs (HAED).  I haven't started them yet, but they are in the bank and ready to go.



and a quick stitch mermaid.




If you see a design on there you have to be quick, as the beautiful blue daisy I downloaded a few days ago has been removed now.

If you love full coverage, then you will love HAED.

Hugs

Kay  x


#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month and welcome to the world of blogging! I run quite a few SALs and Blog Hops throughout the year and you are more than welcome to join in.
    HAED are very generous with their freebies, some beautiful designs there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shell Princess looks so beautiful but also so difficult to stitch!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't stitched any HAED but there are some beautiful ones I've seen on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes me chuckle when I see an HAED 'Quick Stitch' as they are generally still bigger than most stitchers would tackle! That aside, you have some lovely charts waiting to be stitched. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely. Look forward to watching you stitch them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely designs to be worked. I have never stitched any Heaven and Earth patterns.

    ReplyDelete

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...