Saturday 28 January 2023

#429 - Contemporary Cross - Custard Cream Dream Mini - 50.05% completed

 Day 57




50% in 57 days ... I’ll take that.  However, it might have been less days if some of them hadn’t been a bi shy on stitch count.


As you can see, there are just short of 600 stitches to do to finish off the FWoP towers.  I am hopeful that I can get them done by this evening  - it is a marathon weekend (#24HOCS).


I am still loving this pattern, Contemporary Cross have done a brilliant job of charting and it is mostly a dream to stitch, there are a few confetti nightmare areas, but overall its a joy!


Hugs


Kay  Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...