Tuesday 3 January 2023

#414 - HAED Mini Infanta Isabel De Bourbon - 3.46%

 Day 3


799 stitches

2,822/81,675


I only managed 799 stitches before the lack of DMC 781 stopped play.


I have two ninja stitches in that colour in this tower, and then it does not appear for a good while.  So, off to Heathfield Crafts tomorrow to pick some up.  I could carry on, but it has put a dent in my mojo.  As I only received this pattern on Xmas day, I am working from stash and my overstock boxes (which are essentially unprocessed floss), and therefore I will need to do the numbers so to speak to check what I am missing for the whole of the project.


Ohh, I forgot to say, my stitch total for 2022 was 175,703, 17,211 greater than 2021.


Hugs

Kay

Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...