Tuesday 3 January 2023

#413 - New Year:New Start - HAED Mini Infanta Isabel De Bourbon

 As mentioned, I’m part of the Fancy Lady SAL #TeresamademedoitSAL ...


Start Date: 00:02 on 1st January 2023

28 count full cross 1 over 1

Lugana Easy Grid 

81,675 stitches 


Nothing to see here right on the stroke of Midnight, and then progress before I went to bed.  I will update the full amount of stitching he’s for the whole day, and the day after in the next post.






I will be labelling this one differently going forward with the actual day of stitch rather than the date, so hopefully it will easily track how many days it takes me.


Hugs


Kay  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...