Saturday 31 December 2022

#412 - Contemporary Cross - Custard Cream Dream Mini - 34.60%

 


Just in time for the end of the yea, I have a page finish.  Page two in fact, which is marked with the gold pin.  It is a couple of lines up from the tower bottom.


I am hoping after dinner that I can finish off that tower, and make in-roads to page three, which is less confetti.

As I think the #TeresamademedoitSAL is not due to kick off until 19:00 hours tomorrow I migh, with a following win, get that page finished too.

I have to finish off the fish pie and put the cabbage on to steam, but will carry on stitching until the bitter end of 2022.

I wish you all a love, light and truth filled New Year in 2023, and sincerely thank you for stopping by my stitching corner.


Hugs


Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...