Sunday 20 November 2022

#399 - HAED Mini Aquarius - 43.83% completed

 


End of Rotation C 21 day slot, and a good amount achieved.  However, I was no near the 50% that I had set in my tiny mind.  There was a none stitching day, and 8,232 stitches for this slot.

I have the Contemporary Cross Custard cream Dream on my frame, and will be wandering over there shortly to stat it (see previous post for details).

Under the current rotation C it should be Magic Mini Book for 14 day slot, but I have decided that it will be a addendum and has been allocated an initial 7 days, and will be coming out for a further 7 day allocation mid-December and over Christmas.  A new station schedule will be drawn up for January 2023 onwards with three #BAPs and three Minis, consisting four HAED and two Contemporary Cross.

It’s a nice day and I’m hoping that I can get away with not having to go in the garden, but this might be a bit of wishful thinking as the Brown bin is picked up tomorrow.


Hugs


Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...