Monday 21 November 2022

#400 - New Mis-start and Re-start - Custard Cream Dream Mini - 0.88% completed

 


The result of the two tent stitch mis-starts, after Mr Frog came for the afternoon.




I’ve put the end result at the top to stop triggering anyone's amphibious nightmares.  


If I ever tell any of you I intend to do tent stitch again, you have me permission to take you WIPs into protective custody, or in this case Custardy.


Tried it one way, then the other, and hated the results, and went back to full cross.  Although, jeopardy is a thing in my world and I’ve switched the x around to bottom left to top right/ bottom right to top left.  I caught myself a couple of times stitching my usual bottom right to top left/bottom left to top right though.  Reason?  I love a lasso start and the tiny tail is backwards and upside down so does not get caught in or lay properly on the reverse.  I used to stitch bottom left to top right and switched years ago, so I am going back to old school.


I’m still working rebel #RoyalRows, but to keep it neat, or try to for as long as possible/le working down in a staggered diagonal and across for full width of pattern tower completions.


Anyhoo, it turns out I am full x all the way baby, and pretty darn fast as it .... so no worries, be happy


Hugs


Kay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...