Sunday 30 October 2022

#390 - HAED Patron Saint of Green Chilie - 5.55% completed

 


Unfortunately, I did not get too much stitching time on the last day of the allocated 7 day slot in Rotation B, that went to the Emergency Room.  However, that notwithstanding I managed 357 stitches.

Rotation B 21; 14 and 7 day slots have now all been completed, and it is ticked off on my Planned Rotation List.  On to Rotation C, with Aquarius Rising in the 21 day slot, Mini Boot in the 14 day slot and Alpaca in the 7 day one.

I usually switch out the project on the frame,  but was too tired after yesterday’s adventure to do that, so will do that now, and as soon as I have gone out to get the medication from the pharmacy (they had none of it in the Emergency Room, but wanted me to start taking it ASAP) I might get a bit of stitching in.

Hugs


Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...