Tuesday 1 November 2022

#391 HAED Mini Aquarius Rising - 32.32% completed

 


Sine having to go to Emergency Department on Saturday, I have only put in minimal stitches.  As I’ve slept most of the time since then, I am surprised I managed 352 stitches, but I did get some quiet time when my husband and youngest did the shopping tonight, and the pain I’ve been in has lessened a bit.

Hopefully, by tomorrow recovery should be well on the way, and although I will need to avoid chores, I should manage to stitch in short bursts.  That would be nice as I would under normal stitching conditions have completed the bottom towers across full width of pattern, so keep your fingers crossed.

Being poorly has left me in a weakened position, and even though I have reached stitching acquisitions far exceeding life expectancy, I have my eye on another HAED, so through pain fogged gaze I could well give in to my desperation to have it.

Hugs


Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...