Friday 15 July 2022

#348 - HAED Alpaca- 53.53% completed

 


I’ve also just finished Page 16 … just at the top of the pink index card.

I don’t think it will be long before I’ve  completed the other pages in this page block - one of which is a partial.  That will also be about two or three x10 line completions.

Rotation for this piece should end on Saturday, however with one no stitch day I’m going to pause the rotation, and complete (line 320) to bring everything in line for giving #RoyalRows stitching method a go. I’ll explain more about that when I catch up to the end of line 320.

Depending how long that takes I will move to Aquarius Rising if it is before a switch out Sunday, then they will be counted as bonus days and start counting the rotation with Sunday as day 1 of the booked in two week slot.  Clear as mud?

Have a blessed day and keep hydrated.

Hugs


Kay x

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...