Monday 11 July 2022

#347 - HAED Alpaca - 52.74% completed

 



Today I’m on on Day 2 of week 3 of 3  for this main focus WIP and have actually made decent progress.

However, look away now if you do not like to go with the flow so to speak, or struggle with differing points of view.  That is definitely not a criticism, as I have had a a narrow field of perspective in the past with my glass not so much half empty, but just sitting with dregs in it!

Can you spot the olive green colour at the most bottom right of the picture?  It is glaringly discordant, and not the only stitches of that colour - I did notice it some time ago, but failed to do anything about it, as actually when mixed in with the darker browns and oranges it seems ok.  Something gave me pause this morning, and I took time to really look at it, and then go and compare what was in the Master Set.  Sure enough, brown was sitting in that slot and not the actually quite lovely olive green’ish colour.  I should say at this point that Pattern Keeper colour on the screen was indicating a brown, but looked in the olive toned range of brown, and the only person to blame is me.

Mystery solved, or at least mistake uncovered Lu and I broke out the DMC shade card, as I needed to discover what green it was.  We swapped over the colour, and noted that I only had a few strands of the brown left.  All and well and good I hear you say, what is your point?

Well, in the past I would have been very, very upset, and I can imagine that upon reading this it could be triggering to some … which is why I put the warning in above.

About five years ago I reached bottom of what a human can take, and through stitching, meditation, research and work to do the internal emotional and mental gymnastics, I can turned my dregs in the bottom of the glass to positive mental and spiritual frequency, and so I don’t care that he has green where he should have brown, I am celebrating his own uniqueness.  Alwyn, as he is affectionately know, is a special kind of Alpaca with his own story, he runs to his own tune emanating a high frequency above the herd of  colour-conforming camelids.  I will not love him less because he does not conform, I will celebrate him.

What about the sudden colour. Change?  I have left a six strand length in the working set envelope with the brown, and I will randomly work it in, and under my Law of Attraction ethos I have an opportunity to go to Heathfield Crafts to buy the brown, and see the lovely ladies there.

I think from my ramblings I am trying to tell you, well, that you do you, stay positive, happy no matter what crops up because everything happens as a lesson to assist in your spiritual ascension, if something or somebody makes you sad just smile and find a reason to laugh and keep that frequency/vibration high. There is way ore to say on that subject, but I am certain you didn’t come here for a lecture.

Most of all. Keep what resonates with YOU and discard the rest.

Hugs

Kay xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...