Saturday 16 July 2022

#349 - HAED Alpaca - 53.85% completed

 


It’s hot, and tempers are frayed.  A domestic has occurred.

Forgot anything I waffled on about regarding putting the rotation on hold to fully convert this project to #royalrows ... if I did ... I can’t remember.

Ever the rebel, I’m not going to do that, because Alwyn the Alpaca is standing on my last never - for so many reasons  (that make me tearful to talk about).  Other than he is a brute, a bully and refuses to love me.

So, we are officially on a break for three weeks.  I’m changing my status to “it is complicated”.

I’m off to drink a virgin Pina Colada and eat a bun.

Hugs

Kay x

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...