Thursday 3 March 2022

#298 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 26.03% completed

 … and roll up, roll up, roll up.  It was time last night to roll the frame on up peeps - it makes it much easier to stitch if I am not overextended.



The house is oh so quiet this morning, the darling one is using up annual leave and Lu went to bed really late so is also still asleep.  My baked oats re in the oven and I have out-stitched 3 March last year [>149] with 157 under my belt, which means I have tippy towed over into bonus stitches for the day.  Although, I will take a break after breakfast and do chores. Hopefully, I can fit some spinning practice in too.

I also need some more fabric floss bags, the interlining has been cu out for a small batch, I just need to grab a fat quarter and my ironing board to prep them for sewing.

Have a good day.

Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...