Tuesday 1 March 2022

#297 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 24.36% completed

 


… and another set of lines, 61 to 70 to be precise.  8 am also closing in on 25% and less than 2,000 ish on the current Mission, which has been a long one.

I am not sure if I have discussed on here that I want to exceed my stitch count for 2021, which was 158,482 stitches.  I will freely admit that I am a few thousand short on the total I had accumulated this time in 2021, but the go is closing.  I think the reason I am behind, strangely, is that I don’t work any more and I have plenty of time.  I know, it makes no sense, other than I was stressed and unhappy before and packed in stitching to ease my creative soul.  Now I have more or less unlimited time to stitch in theory, I my soul is trying out other things like spinning and knitting, and I only seem to stitch in the evenings.  On the upside of that though, is the fact that I am well practiced in stitching, and am much, much quicker.

I am a complete sad sack and keep a cumulative record of my stitching, so I can see at a glance how many stitches I did the same time last year, month, etc.  So I am going to use this as a guide to working out is I am on track with the target to stitch more stitches last year than this - even 1 stitch more is more, right?

That having been said on 1 March 2021 I stitched 357, and today I have made a concerted effort to stitch, achieving 488 (there will for sure be more stitching tonight), so I am up on the deal and have narrowed the deficit considerably already.  Obviously, if there were days when I achieved 1,000 plus it will be difficult, it on the flip side of that no stitch days, although there are few, provide me with opportunity to catch up.

Sorry, I am sad ....but it makes me tick!

I am hoping that I can find some time to spin later this afternoon, but do have to return to the real world and accomplish tasks first.

Hugs and blessings all.

Kay xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...