Friday 9 August 2019

#108 ~ #24HoursofCrossStitch - Part 4. My starting position on HAED Crow on C...





So, it's Part 4 of #24HoursOfCrossStitch and I can actually take part this time as I am on annual leave.


I started early doors this morning, and have just achieved Page 1 finish on my HAED - there are a few odd stitches here and there to allow me to feather into the page below.  The nice thing about working diagonally, although I have cheated a little just to get the last little diagonal done on this, is that when you achieve a page finish, you've also completed diagonals on other pages.

I am super happy with this WIP so far, and am loving his cute little hat.

I'm away to do more stitching, and see how far I can get through the night, however I am on #teamsleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...