Sunday 11 August 2019

#109 ~ New start ...



Can you tell what it is yet?


If it helps, it is partially a charted project from the French Cross Stitch book I bought last year (I showed the book on my Flosstube channel), and the rest will be self-charted, it's only a tiny little thing.

I've used the piece of Zweigart that I started Colin on first time around, but I will not be doing this full coverage.  Fingers crossed that the grid lines will come off!

So far during #24HoursOfCrossStitch, I have done 18:23 hours, and so I don't have long to go. I probably should stick to Colin for the remaining time, but fancied a bit of a break.  I will get back to him a little bit later on for the home run.

Hugs


Kay





No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...