Wednesday 7 August 2019

#107 ~ Sleep Clinic Drop in today ...





and it was really excellent news.  With Reg the Resmed I am getting a solid 5 to 6 hours sleep a night.  They were not concerned that it was so few hours, as apparently my download shows that it is excellent quality sleep (better than a normal person!) and that is why I am not tired and have so much energy.  With a severe score before of 37.2 per hour of non-breathing, I now have a score of just 2 for the whole night with my machine compensating and correcting it with more air volume quickly.  There is absolutely no reason they can see why I cannot drive, and will be letting the DVLA know that.

As I had to get my Darling to take me to Hastings to the clinic today, we haven't really had much time to do much else, especially as it was bucketing down here when we got back.  Guy hived off for a cheeky nap, and I played around with Knit Companion.

However, I am super mad with myself, as I did really well cropping and aligning my chart pieces to completely screw it up right on the last page and hit 'save' before I aligned it in the correct position.  Gosh darn it, now I have to start again.

In case you're wondering, what the hand-drawn grid photo is in this post, it's to assist me in knowing what chart page goes where as I align them, and I have also included the number of vertical rows (which is different for each line in the grid) with and the stitch count as this information needs to go in to the app as you add, crop and align the pattern.

Like most things in life, the only way one can learn is to make a mistake, and so I am pretty sure that I can re-do the alignment in short order.  Mostly, this is thanks to the Needle Bugg's amazing video on how it's done by adding a grid and zooming in closely.  It really does work, if you are not an idiot like me!





 On the stitching front, I've done 20 stitches, which meets my Day 7 goal, but is a long way off acceptable.


I will push on tonight with my Foxit marked chart, and stitch counter, and hopefully can get the alignment re-done so that I can start fresh tomorrow using KC.

I'm off to stitch, stitch, stitch ...


Hugs


Kay x

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...