Monday 26 August 2019

#117 ~ needle on fire



... and not too bad considering I have spent many hours digging in the garden yesterday rather than stitching.

We were up early this morning, to beat the heat, and have done some of the harder digging and weeding, removing an old fence that had inter-twinned with the hedge, and watering.

Not it's going to be relaxation time, which means more stitching for me.

I need to hop on over to #magicalstitches to see if the homework is something that I can participate in, and even if I can't contribute, I will at least hopefully get a good march on this current diagonal for a finish.

Have a good day, stay out of the heat and keep hydrated.

Hugs


Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...