Wednesday 28 August 2019

#118 ~ let’s celebrate with a Sundae...



... another diagonal finish.  Yay!

I've already started right back at the top again, and since the finish earlier this evening too.

Do you like me little Sundae needle minder?  I picked up a packet of them in Hobby Craft yesterday, and stuck an earth magnet on the back.  I've added some epoxy resin to my Amazon shopping list so I can give it a nice glass finish.

I returned to the office to work today as I have permission to drive again.  I am now super tired and will head off to bed shortly.

Night all.

Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...