Sunday 25 August 2019

#116 ~ Another diagonal : another dollar in the cauldron for a finish on page 2


I've been going at a swift pace recently, and managed to hit another diagonal finish ... or at least a finish to the bottom of page 2 (squirrel marks the spot).

I immediately started on another diagonal on page 3, and got a good way down it before I realised that it was one o'clock in the the morning.

Bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning, I'm catching up with flosstube videos and have been updating my stats.  I have a big gap, which was over the #24hoursofcrossstittch weekend, and where I went from time recorder and row counter on my phone to Now and Then app and Knit Companion on my ipad.  I'm pretty sure that I kept a written record, but just need to track down the notebook ... I also went over to my gorgeous new rainbow notebook at the same time.  If I can't find it I will just have to sacrifice stitches to cover my  #100daysofhead.

Having done the necessary time stats update (see the link on the page at the top of the header if you are at all curious), I am going to make another coffee and get back at the frame for more stitching.

I will try and do a #project garden update later, as there has been a lot going on recently outside.

Hugs



Kay x



No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...