Wednesday 7 August 2019

#106 ~ Day 6 progress



on the 100 days of HAED #2 challenge, and if I can get my act together it might also count towards #magical stitches homework - I should look after I finish composing this post.


Do I need to tell you that it's Crow on Crescent Hill (aka Colin).... I'm pretty sure you are sick to death of it now!  Sadly for you though, I'm not quite there yet with feeling I need to move to a different wip.  I might just do it after I reach the elusive page 1 finish, as I need to get my Aplaca groove on.

I'm back at work next week, so Russian Icon might see a little love as my post-commute wip.

Anyhoo ... 230 stitches done today (or yesterday, by the time you read this post).

Right, where did I put my homework....

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...