Tuesday 30 July 2019

#101 ~ Ohhh ... keep it PG

I know it is not an offer you will get every day, but do you want to see my backside?



Progress as at 29/07/2019


... and it is not normally something that I go around offering.

It's quite tidy, although the areas of heavy confetti are very thick.

Progress has moved on a bit since this photograph, but not as much as I'd hoped.  I've started a small bit of page 4, and am so close to finishing page 1.

Disappointingly, I probably will not get anything more done until Sunday, but then will have the pedal to the metal to get page 1 done and most definitely dusted.

There is also no time to get any homework for magical stitches completed, but the good news is I have completed the Race for 10k, and am sweating towards the #50kxstitchchallenge finish line, and should be able to get to the bonus section well before the 31st December 2019 deadline.

Happy stitching.

Hugs


Kay  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...