Monday 24 June 2019

#91 ~ The one in which I have turned into a grumpy old Victorian Lord



... and the reason for that is Gout .... OUCH OUCH OUCH!!  Seriously, I can see why they depict Victorian Lords in novels as grumpy as hell.

Even worse than that, it's also seriously interrupted my stitching, but here's progress so far - I should finish this current diagonal this week if I don't get another attack.


The attack also put a stop to gardening and my SMSL homework, and I only managed 3 out of the 5 tasks last week, which is an utter bummer.

Good news, for all my moaning, I've broken the 5k barrier on the #racefor10k and I only have around 21,000 stitches to do to reach my goal of #50xstitchchallenge.

Fingers crossed I can get a slip-on shoe on tomorrow as I want to go back into the office as it is one of my co-worker's (and friend) last week at work as she's moving on to pastures new.  I will her so much, but it won't be the end of our friendship, and I will be excited to hear how she's getting on at her new place of work.  I am sure they will love her as much as we do.

Oh well, it's bed time for me as my foot is swelling up again.

Keep calm and carry on stitchin'.

Hugs

Kay x

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...