Sunday 30 June 2019

#92 ~ Quick update and a new page

I'm spending quite a bit of time in the garden, and stitching is minimal this weekend, but here's the latest update on my Crow on Crescent Hill (aka Colin) from last night.


I've decided to add another page to the blog, which you can find in the header, called Project Garden, as I wasn't sure how many of you would be interested in my work in progress English Country Garden ... or at least it will be one day when I've heaved bags of rubbish and dug for victory!

I hope you are all having a glorious weekend.



Hugs



Kay x


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...