Sunday 2 June 2019

#86 ~ The hair clip has been deployed ...


Progress as at 2 June 2019

... because I got fed up with threads flopping all over the place when I flipped my frame over. Not that I do that much, but today for some reason I've had a problem with tangling threads and had to do it about 3 or 4 times.

If you are keeping abreast of progress on this one, then you would certainly be valid in saying that I am working really slowly.  True, but I've become aware tat I am really a process stitcher and I also work at a snails pace when confetti is involved - this weekend has only seen 88 stitches on Saturday and 83 today.  This HAED is probably not hard but it has concentrated areas of grass that slow it down, but I'm almost to a background section on this current diagonal so it should speed up a little.  I'm seriously loving it though.

I hope you have all had a happy weekend.

Hugs

Kay x

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...