Friday 31 May 2019

#85 ~ It's been hectic this week ...

thank goodness it's the weekend.


Progress as at 31/5/2019
Colin the Crow (HAED)



and stitching has been slow going due to the two flower heads on the diagonal which are very confetti heavy.  I've just finished it a few minutes ago and prepared to start at the top again.  The top of the diagonal is the edge of Page 1.

I'm not certain if I will just keep a straight right-hand edge, or actually stitch each diagonal ... the only thing is I will have to work out how to split pages so that I can easily see rows that extend across the two pages.

I really am quite happy with the coverage, although am not a fan of the Zweigart over over the DMC Magic Guide.  Mostly I think this is because of the very light Tin colours that are very difficult to see on the marked greyscale x's, but I am developing a method to cope with that, so it could just be a time to get really used to it.

If anyone is interested I have updated the Google Sheets Time Stats page and you can find a link on the #50kxstitchchallenge page at the top of the blog.

I am hoping that tomorrow I will get time to get a serious stitching freak on, and Sunday will very much depend on the weather as I need to do some gardening.

Whatever you are doing this weekend, keep calm and carry on stitchin'.

Hugs

Kay

xx
Even

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...