Sunday 9 June 2019

#87 ~ Page 2 is breached ...



HAED:  Crow on Crescent Hill (aka Colin)
Progress as at 9/6/19


Yay, page 2 is underway, and finding out about splitting the screen for separate pages is going to make the world of difference.

Progress is slow, but the stitches are counting towards #magicalstitches homework as well as FTLDS FB Group #raceto10k.  I am seriously in love with this project.

By the way of full disclosure, the left-hand flower head is a bit funky as I went wrong and couldn't be bothered to frog it out.  I will probably go back in and over-stitch some stitches in brown to see if I can make it look a bit better.  Although, when the whole thing is done I don't think it will really notice.

We've been in the garden this afternoon ... it's all looking a bit better out there, and in fact I was delighted to find that the soil is lovely, which was surprising.

I hope you've all had a brilliant weekend and I will check back in later in the week with progress.

Hugs

Kay
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...