Monday 20 May 2019

#83 ~ It's been hectic ...

and I had to start the Colin the Crow HAED again as the tent stitch just wasn't working for me.  Man alive, but it was difficult to unpick.  In the end I cut a new piece of fabric.


As at today, 20th March 2019, I've put in 1,676 stitches of full cross on the 25 count 1 over 1.  Whilst I haven't even had a chance to look at #magical stitches homework, I have made these stitches count toward For the Love of Diagonal Stitching FB group's Race to 10k challenge - they are also counting to my own #50kxstitchchallenge.

I've now gone past the point from the false start and started on a block of colour ... which is grass or seed heads.

After all that DMC 01 (Tin) I was grateful to get to some colour, but after 80 stitches in round about 3 hours I am jiggered and off to bed.

Hopefully, this week I can find some time in my lunch break to check into SMSL and see what the homework is.

Keep calm and carry on stitchin'.

Hugs


Kay

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...