Thursday 9 May 2019

#82 ~ Just one night left ...



HAED Alpaca
Progress as at 9/5/2019


... for this WIP to stay on the frame, and then I'll be swapping it out for Colin the Crow.  

I'm certainly pleased with the progress, with the first tiny bit of Page 3 now stitched, but as I have all the floss now for Colin, it is time for a change - I bet you can do with seeing something different too.

Fingers crossed that my order from Lakeside Needlecraft will arrive on Saturday, I have bought myself a present, and can't wait for the Postie to arrive with it.

I've also got some of the John James quick stitch needles on order, and I am completely blaming Crafty Lisa on Flosstube for that purchase.  It will be a whole different way to stitch as the needles are double-ended with the eye in the middle.  I really hope that I can get the hang of them.

It's late here, and I think I will toddle off to bed as it has been a busy old day.

Night all, keep calm and dream of stitching.

Hugs


Kay x




No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...