Tuesday 7 May 2019

#81 ~ Buyer Beware

I could have cried just now when I picked up my thread order from the Post Office just now.  It's been put on bobbins, which is not how I store my floss.

Floss storage is a very personal thing, and now it will be all crinkled, and probably not fit for purpose until it has had time to drop out.  I may have to even iron the stuff to be able to use it any time soon.

I've just checked the company website that fulfilled my order, and it does not say that the thread will be on bobbins.  Not particularly well done job either.

You select 100 DMC Threads in the Blanc - 3866 (not including variegated threads 48 - 125) range . This way you no longer have the hassle of selecting each colour individually. 
Simply send an email with your order number included - listing the colours and quantities required.
Although to be fair to them they show it on bobbins, I assumed it was for product display.  Anybody who doesn't store on bobbins beware, the Enchanted Needle may not be place to buy your thread.  It's a shame as it was at a good price.  In hindsight, I would have rather paid more and received skeins of thread in perfect condition.

I will struggle to keep calm and stitch, as I am quite frankly furious.

Hugs

Kay x

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...