Thursday 18 April 2019

#76 ~ New HAED



Purchased 16 April 2019 from Heaven and Earth Designs


I crumbled and bought another one.  This adorable little guy is Crow on Crescent Hill.  As some of my flosstubers would say .... 'I can't even'.  I love him so much.  I am going to call him Colin.

He's a mini design, which in HEAD terms is huge to most peeps:

Finished Design Size 225 W by 283 H (9" W X 11-1/4" H inches and charted for 25ct fabric, containing 87 Colours.  I will be stitching it on Zweigart Easy Guide 25 count in 2 over 1 continental tent stitch.  I should have added hopefully, as I intended to start Alpaca and went to 1 over 1 full cross, but I will give it a go anyway.

As soon as I reach my page finish on Alpaca I will pop him on the frame and get going.

Keep calm ... it will be difficult for me with Colin the Crow waiting for me ... and carry on stitchin'.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...