Saturday 20 April 2019

#77 ~ Racing for a page finish on HAED Alpaca


Progress as at 19/4/2019

HAED Alpaca



Sorry about the horrendous sunbeam across this ... but I was rushing out of the door to Wickes for some vital DIY supplies for the upcycling project we have underway in the garden.

I did do some more when we got back at lunchtime, but then had to down tools again to help Hubby with the project.

I'm racing towards my very first HAED page finish, and have to admit that I am super excited about it.  I should achieve that tonight.  A page finish means that I've achieved my first goal with this WIP, and can take it off the frame and overlock the edge (as it is fraying a bit).

If Colin the Crow fits on another frame I will put the Alpaca back on the 36" scroll rod again, or if not Colin will go on until I get another set.  

Colin will then become my focus piece in the week until I get a page finish, and I will work on the Alpaca at the weekends as much as possible.  Hopefully I can use these two projects for SMSL homework, and just take the penalty stitches.  It's worked so far with Alwyn Alpaca.

I hope you are enjoying this glorious Easter weekend.  I will try and film a quick flosstube video when I reach the page finish.

Hugs

Kay
x


#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch #magicalstitches

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...