Thursday 18 April 2019

#75 ~ SMSL Homework for Y3W8 (Option 1) ...


As at 17/4/19



... is completed early doors this week, thanks to a day off yesterday.

We had two options to choose from.  I went for Option 1, which was 1,000 stitches on a project from a list of shops that we could visit at Hogsmeade.  Obviously, it had to be 'Gladrags and Wizardwear'.  We also had to add an explanation of why we made that decision:


'At last a little bit of down-time, and a change to pick up my custom order from Gladrags and Wizardwear. I've been hoarding my allowance and eventually got a chance at Xmas break to order a beautiful cloak made from the magical Golden Alpaca of Peru, which has a silk embroidered Hufflepuff logo on the inside. This fleece is light, warm and endows and endows the owner with extra reserves of strength and will-power. If wrapped around an injured person it will aid healing. I would love a pair of lovely leather boots lined with it too, but that will have to wait until I save up some more coins.'

I managed 1,021 stitches on Alpaca, which has pushed me to an almost page finish.  I should get some more stitches in it this morning too, so watch this space.  If I get to a page finish I will celebrate with a quick flosstube too.

Keep calm, and carry on stitchin'.

Hugs

Kay x


#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch #magicalstitches

PS:  I've updated the Time Stats file on #50kxstitchchallenge page in header.




No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...