Saturday 6 April 2019

#68 ~ SMSL Y3W6 Task 1 - completed


My little stitching companion is guarding the floss cards.  I decided to make individual ones for each floss, as my thread organisers are all in use for other projects.  They are laminated in extra thick business/ID pockets with a hole on the side and one on a top corner so that they can just be popped on a book ring.  I can then fill them up for the master set for the project.

I was so tired last night that I didn't pick up a needle, which is really unusual, but I have made up for it today.  I managed to complete the 600 (more than that actually done) for Task 1 of #magicalstitches.


Progress as at 06/04/2019


It is doubtful if I will get any of the other tasks finished this weekend, and that will be the first time that I haven't finished my homework since I joint SMSL.  Although, it will be worth the miss this time, as my youngest baby is coming home from up 'north on Easter break from Uni.

There will be a lot of housework and washing done tomorrow as well as picking him up from the station as the oldest baby is off to the USA on business and needs to pack.

In all that madness I might get a chance to start a project bag instead of stitching.

Have a good Sunday, keep calm and carry on stitchin'.

Hugs

Kay 
x


#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch# 50kxstitchchallenge #magicalstitches

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...