Monday 8 April 2019

#69 ~ Journey on the Struggle Bus


As at 08/04/2019
HAED Alpaca - see original post for details on fabric, count, etc.



All aboard the struggle bus, I'm driving ... and the least said about today the better.

The only thing that has gone anyway nearer okay is tonight's stitching, with 210 stitches done in 2 hours - it feels like a lot of progress too.  I can also use these stitches towards my Y3W7 homework (which I will post about tomorrow).

I'm off to update the Time Stats on the #50kxstitchchallenge in a minute, drink a hot blackcurrant and snuggle into bed.

Night all.

Keep calm and carry on stitchin'.

Hugs


Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...