Thursday 4 April 2019

#67 ~ SMSL - Homework - Y3W6 Task 1



(As at 03/04/2019)
See original post for details on fabric, chart, etc.


Wow, super busy day at work today, and so I have only just got the chance to post last night's progress on the HAED Alpaca.

It's getting there, and the diagonals' are getting shorter as I race for a page finish.

#50kxstitch challenge stats can be found HERE click on the link and it will give you a spread sheet of cumulative stitches, and on another worksheet the SMSL challenges.

I should have taken this piece out of rotation by now, but I would really like to reach a page finish before I swap over to the other HAED.  Although, I/we will get a bit of variety when I can finish Task 1 for the week and move on Task 2 and 3.

I'm off to keep calm and carry on stitchin'.

Hugs

Kay

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...