Saturday 30 March 2019

#64 ~ SMSL Christmas Break Stitching Extra Task


As at (30/03/2019
See original post for details on kit, etc.



... after 600 plus stitches is complete, although it is a challenge to see it because it is white DMC Etoile for the snow.

I think the white square on the chart are un-stitched areas, but I much prefer it with the Etoile as a substitute.  Apart from loop starts it is really lovely to stitch with.  I've got over the loop start issue where there mostly seems to be a little ruffle of thread by using waste knot method instead.

We've been out shopping most of the afternoon, and I have managed to pick up a lot of the DMC required for the 12 Dancing Princesses HAED.  Hopefully my darling will help me put it on the 36" scroll bars tomorrow before he goes off to see his Mum, so that I can get going ... the chart was a gift for Mothering Sunday after all.

We also had a look at digital cameras whilst we were out, as I have lost mine - or at least can't find it since we move.  I need to get into the attic and look in some boxes as it has to be here somewhere, right!

Keep calm and carry on stitchin', whilst I pop off and update my inventory (I converted it to a google doc, and it is in one of the pages above).

Hugs


Kay xx

#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch #magicalstitches

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...