Friday 29 March 2019

#63 ~ SMSL Y3 W5 Task 1 completed and new start point for Extra Task


As at 29/03/2019
See original post for this Project for details on kit etc.


564 stitches completed over two evenings to complete Task 1, and as my "homework" is done for the week I can turn my attention to Extra Credit like the swat I am.

We have a 'Winter Break' Weekend task of 600 stitches to complete, and as I think I can easily do this on just the snow portion of this chart I've posted this photo as both my completion point, and my new start point.

I've updated the time stats worksheet, but to save you the effort of looking I've done 12,493 stitches for the #50xkstitchchallenge with 36,821 left to go.  £67.55 cauldron total and 123 hours and 56 minutes stitching total.

Right, I'm off to crack on with my extra credit.

Have a lovely weekend, keep calm and carry on stitchin'.

Hugs

Kay x

#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch #magical stitches.


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...