Thursday 28 March 2019

#62 ~ SMSL Y3 W5 Task 1



As at 28/3/2019
See original post for details on fabric, kit, etc.


I've managed 259 stitches tonight, so I am 1 stitch over half-way on Task 1 for the SMSL homework task ... a better position than I thought I would be in.

Stitching on this count Aida feels like a child stitching in Reception class, after 1 over 1 on 25 count for Alwyn Alpaca the holes on the Tronte Elves feel like craters.

I could probably have got away with 3 threads of floss rather than 2, but the coverage looks much better in real life than the photo is showing.  I think that perhaps some paper behind it when I take the next picture will improve the situation.

For the curious, I've updated the Time Stats file for the latest on my #50kxstitchchallenge.

Keep calm and carry on stitching.

Hugs

Kay x

#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch #magicalstitches




No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...