Wednesday 27 March 2019

#61 ~ SMSL Y3W5 - Task 2 - Completed


(As at 27/03/2019)
As usual see original post for HAED Alpaca for details on fabric, stitch count, etc.


with 200 stitches in 2 hours and 17 minutes, I've exceeded the 500 stitch count for Task 1 Homework.

Time Stats are now HERE on a clickable link to Google Docs.

Tomorrow, I can pop my Tronte Elves onto the 11 x 11 snap frame and get going on the 500 stitches to complete task 1.

It's been a busy old day today, and I'm going to stop stitching for now.

Keep calm and carry on stitchin'.

Hugs 


Kay x

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...