Monday 25 February 2019

#32 ~ SMSL - Extra Credit - Ultimate House Points Reading Challenge


Moving forward, I will update progress on this challenge using the same labels and by linking to the original post (#31) which I will also keep updated.

Each word will have a separate post number as well, but I will always use the same labels so that it can all be tracked... does that make sense?




I've just put this one on my Kindle and it will be going towards the word RAVENCLAW:

R -
A -
V - 
E -
N - Cuckoo's Nest (The) - Gordon Reid
C -
L -
A -
W -

I actually picked this up on Kindle Unlimited in July 2013, but it's been sitting in my library since then.

Date started:  25 February 2019
Date completed:  03 March 2019.
3 stars

Keep calm and carry on reading.

Hugs

Kay x

#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch #schoolofmagicalstitchesandliterature #ultimatereadingchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...