Tuesday 26 February 2019

#33 ~ Murphy's Law ....


DMC 3840


After a frustrating night light night, when I eventually gave up in a huff, I went back to the HAED this afternoon and ripped out the 2 over 1 tent stitch and the 2 over 1 full crosses.  I then stitched it again in 1 over 1 full crosses.

Man alive 25 count is tiny, but my eyes were just adjusting to it when I discovered a that a pivotal thread colour is missing in action.  I could have sworn I purchased it!

So I eventually got 4 rows of the very first diagonal done, and will have to go out tomorrow to track down this colour.  Fingers crossed Lisa at Heathfield Crafts will have it.

Oh well, I'll make sure that I will keep calm and not keep read instead.

Hugs

Kay x


#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...