Monday 25 February 2019

#31 ~ SMSL - Extra Credit - Ultimate House Points Reading Challenge



also including the follow up within this title as 'Suddenly Susan' was essentially a prologue.



The School of Magical Stitches and Literature Extra Credit - Ultimate House Points Reading Challenge 



This extra credit challenge will last for the entire year. It will end on December 31st. This is a chance to earn 100 house points for your house to take the cup. This is a spell-out challenge using Title and Authors. You may use the authors First or Last name. Ignore articles “The, And, An”.  How it works:

1)Start a thread with all updates completed on the thread.


2) Include your house name:


3) Spell out the following:
Ravenclaw
Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Slytherin
Hogwarts

4) Each complete spell-out is worth 20 points.
5) Didn’t finish a word? Each letter is worth 2 points each

Now this challenge was made for me, because I am a eat up literature, especially when I have a light study schedule. On a good day, with nothing else to do I can get through a book, but at the moment with stitching and studying.


This was not a long book, so I've also included 'Caught Up in Me' within that read, which was longer. quite long.

Start date: 12 February 2019

Finish date: 25 February 2019


* * * * *

I've just finished this one on Kindle Unlimited and therefore I'm using it towards the 'S' in Slytherin.  

S - Suddenly Susan/Caught Up in me - Virginia Gray
L
Y
T
H
E
R
I - Into the Darkness - Sibel Hodge
N


R
A
V
E
N
C - Cuckoo's Nest (The) - Gordon Reid
L
A
W


G
R
Y
F
F
I
N
D
O
R


H
U
F
F
L
E
P - Perception and Illusion - Catherine Kullmann
U
F
F


H
O
G
W
A
R
T
S

Keep clam and carry on reading.

Hugs

Kay x

#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch #schoolofmagicalstitchesandliterature #ultimatereadingchallenge




No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...