Saturday 16 February 2019

#21 ~ after a frustrating morning ...


trying to unsuccessfully find the adjustable swivel fixing for my HD Webcam and then trying to cobble someting together with my selfie-stick (yes, I am an annoying idoit we owns a selfie-stick!) I finally gave up and ordered this.  

My darling husband should be able to fix the Web Cam in place somehow and it can clamp next to my maglamp.  I've downloaded the drivers, in readiness, and I can then use it to film flosstube and stitch with me videos, rather than using my phone.

All in all, it was truly a frustrating morning and not much stitching has been done.  So I'm going to stay calm and keep on stitch ... stitch ... stitchin' until the Prime Delivery tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...