Friday 15 February 2019

#20 ~ Update for yesterday and today ...


WIP as at 15/02/2019
4281 Holy Lady from Joy Sunday (Ali Express)
Started 10/10/2018
Aida swapped out for DMC 14 count Aida Magic Guide (Willow Fabrics)
Working on 20" bar Millennium Frame and Floor Stand


It's a late update for me today, as I've been busy doing housework and some stitching.  As I didn't post yesterday's this is two days stitching.

Considering this is so confetti heavy, I'm actually making decent progress.  Although I have to admit that I have not managed to get back to fully parking, I am working in a roughly diagonal fashion, and parking as and when required.

I should really take this out of rotation, but I think it will be allowed to stay out a few more days. 

I have an assessment to write for Uni next week anyway so it will give me a good run on this ... not too much stitching will be done for the first half of next week whilst I shift my backside to do work.

#50kxstitch challenge so far is:

  • 14th February 2019 62 stitches.
  • 15th February 2019 212 stitches.
  • Total for two days 274 stitches
  • 5,701 stitches cumulatively.
  • 44,299 stitches to go.
  • 14th February 2019 1 hour 42 minutes and 15th February 2 hours 57 minutes.
  • 15 hours 46 minutes culumlative stitching
  • 14th February 25p in the cauldron and 15th February £1.25 in the cauldron.
  • £28.25 cumulatively in the cauldron.
My new bars for the frame did not turn up today, and fingers crossed the gentleman from Needle Needs put them in the post.  I am hoping that they will come tomorrow, but will not hold my breath.

In the meantime, I will keep calm and carry on stitch ... stitch ... stitchin'.

Have a good weekend, and check out the Heaven and Earth Designs sale that is on at the moment.  I am staying well away, promise!!!

Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...