Tuesday 6 June 2023

#476 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 14.28% completed

Days 65 to 68



Page 3 finished


… and Page 4 just now.

There are just two full and one partial page to finish the top row of pages, and I can then swap out to Alpaca I think.  They are mostly background, and so I can hopefully finish them off this week.

My foot was on the mend, and so I tried some more vigorous gardening, but because I cannot get wellington boots on I had to make do with my Sketchers, and stupidly wore the trainer socks - I got stung by a triffid nettle, and had a strange allergic reaction to it, which is massively painful … honestly, you can’t make this stuff up!

Hugs

Kay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...