Thursday 15 June 2023

#478 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 16.02% completed

 Day 77


Page 6 is now finished, and it’s only a small section of the partial page 7.  It shouldn’t take too long to get it done.

I am undecided if I want to keep going with this one or swap out to the Alpaca.  Obviously, I did have a lot of the pages done before I brought it back on to my frame, but it is great to stitch, and I feel I have a couple of pages left in me before ennui might kick in.

It’s hot baby … so hot here … and I’m sticking to the shade apart from early morning gardening.  The heat also gives me an excuse to have an afternoon nap, as I am “resting” my poor still broken foot.

Hugs, and may your path be always in the light.

Kay Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...